- I did get the chance to run twice (the past two Saturdays) for over an hour each. It has been 3 months since I had run.
- I have a new stress reduction/exercise program. When I get frustrated, irritated, or bothered at work, rather than sit and stew, I've decided to start taking the stairs. For the first time in my life, I work in a multi-story building (10 floors). I'm on the 6th floor. If things are really bad, I walk up to the 10th floor, down to the 1st, and back up to the 6th. I try to walk up at least half of the stairs on my way in in the morning. Here's my office.
- I have not had a Diet Coke since Thanksgiving! I'm drinking a ton of water (except the last two days. They haven't been great.
- I did a 10 day sugar fast (from Thanksgiving until my son's 18th birthday). I have been eating some sugar, but not going crazy. My sugar cravings are down quite a bit
The next couple of days, I will be enjoying some of the candies and sweets we have for Christmas. And apparently we will be snowed in this weekend. (Reports are calling for 8-20 inches!!) Hopefully it will clear up by Wednesday. We have a 3 hour drive for my ear surgery!!
* Disclosure: I am a Plexus ambassador, and I would love to tell you more about the products. Plexus does not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.